Thursday, February 5, 2009

[Oct 25] The Relatives go to Sea World Part III

Remember how my child was terrified of water only two days ago? Well, not anymore. Here he is running around Sea Worlds Bay of Play having the time of his life. I couldn't be happier.
I love the above picture for two reasons:
1. It shows my two favorite boys playing in the water and having fun
2. It shows that lady totally picking her wedgie in the background.
Talk about a Perfect Picture.
Here's Choob sticking out his "fattle" for the camera.
We were joined by one of our good friends and her two sons at Sea World . For privacy's sake I'm gonna call him "X". He is SO MUCH FUN. Look at this stud climbing all the way to the top of the nets by himself. Choobie had so much fun running, splashing, jumping, and climbing with "X". We must hang out more!
Here's Dan and a very wet Choob making their way to the top.
We have fun looking at all the animals at Sea World but we really LOVE the Bay of Play.

1 comment:

Julie W said...

so i know it is wrong, but I still think of you as MY friend, so to see my sis hanging out with MY friends, leaving me out in sad cold utah, it makes me sad. I know you guys are not just my friends, and am glad you guys get to enjoy each others kids together.

great pictures!