Monday, February 23, 2009

[Feb 9] Last Time At the Birch Aquarium

Our passes to the Birch Aquarium were about to expire so we headed over to see some fish and escape the rain. Apparently every other mom in san diego had the same idea too. It was really crowded!
Choobie is afraid of sharks just like his dad.
Despite the pouring rain, Choobie wanted to go in the shark mouth so Uncle Jeff ran him out in the storm.
The boys in the shark mouth.

My favorite is the octopus. Here it is inside a jar. Pretty sweet.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

if i were crafty enough i would decorate amby's room in octopus decor and it would be awesome. it's all in my brain... and that's gonna have to be good enough. :)

Violet said...

I miss being so close to San Diego. I still need to check out what they have in Santa Barbara.

Sheralie said...

Dude you have such a fun time together. It is hard to imagine so many clean and well made exhibits. I am so glad you take pictures so we can all enjoy it!