Friday, February 20, 2009

[Feb 3] Introducing Smokey Cow

This is Choobie's humidifier which he appropriately named "smokey cow". Little did we know that smokey cow would not only increase the humidity in Choob's room in hopes to minimize the cough attacks, but it would also provided HOURS of entertainment for said Choob. I was out in the kitchen doing the dishes and I hear Choobie singing the darth vader theme song at the top of his lungs so I went to his room to investigate. Below is a picture of what I found:
He took the lid off Smokey Cow and then got his Star Wars Guys (aka boy barbies) and let the good times roll. He was making Darth Vader "pump up out of the smoke" just like he does at Disneyland in the Jedi Training Academy. Sometimes he would let Luke "pump up" too. He did this for HOURS and I even had to re-fill smokey cow a few times throughout the day.
Here is a little video of him in action. I wanted to catch him singing the star wars song but he was too shy.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Adorable...but seriously, you have to catch him singing the song!

Kara said...

He has quite the imagination! We have a "smokey frog" in Nathan's room. He likes to take the lid off and play in the water with his bath toys and make a huge mess! How's the potty training going?

Jodi said...

He's so clever! Dang.. we should have gotten a smoky cow instead of generic humidifier guy. Ours is no fun at all.

Julie W said...

Action figures deserve smoke coming up their butts. Good job choob.

snbjork said...

I always get a kick out of hearing your kid's voice. So cute! And he's so clever.

I want a smokey cow. I also bought some stupid, boring humidifier that now leaks all over the place when I try to run it (so it's on the floor in the bathroom closet). I think I will have to try one of these next time I get one. I love that the steam comes out of the ears!