Tuesday, July 8, 2008

If I Were a Lesbian, She Would Be My Lover

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY EAG!!! I dedicate this post to one of my oldest and dearest: Alisa! I love her because every year I manage to forget her birthday and she still loves me! When we get together there is never a shortage of laughter. She is the most fashionable friend I have and ALWAYS looks beautiful. After chasing Addi around at the beach for an hour in the freezing cold wind she just looks like this:
Umm can you say Heidi Klum! Effortless. She is such a fun friend and it has been neat to see her become such a fun mom!
I have gone through so many phases in my life with this little eaglette by my side. College, Hawaii, Marriage, kids etc. She NEVER falters and I can always count on her for anything. Definition of Loyal. Forever greatfull to her for saving my brother Jeff when no one else could. She can eat large quantities of ice cream faster than any human on the planet. She works with the downbobs and doesn't kill them like I would. She started her own business and is the worlds most talented scrapbooker. She's the best skiier I know, both snow and water. When I think of her I think of us at turtle bay laying out. My favorite thing about her is that she is game for anything. Always has been. Happy Birthday ol chum. If I were with you today I would give you a big butt wingey. Love you!

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Oh...that made me cry! That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me. I would be your lesbian lover too! Let's go to Turtle Bay NOW!!!!!!!!! I love you too my friend!

Stephanie said...

i like your dress on the top picture and i am disappointed to not be nominated for the title of would-be-lover but i understand. :) your history seems further reaching than the dark days of north shore mental health.