Friday, July 25, 2008

[July 19] Ralphs Update


Been there 4 weeks, got the news that I am getting promoted to the bakery and will be attending "cashier school" on the side. My plan to own Ralph's is right on schedule. Farewell service deli with all your meat slicing and dish washing and raw chicken skewering and grease trap cleaning. I will not miss you one bit. I will however be putting on a minimum of 20 pounds working in my new field. One frosting flower for you...two frosting flowers for me.

5 comments:

Violet said...

I love reading through your blog. It always makes me miss you and Heidi. I don't know anyone else that says words like "mcgee".

Good luck with the new promotion!

snbjork said...

You go girl! Sounds like your master plan is working (enter evil sounding music). Grease trap cleaning, really? Yuck!

The bakery definitely sounds dangerous! So much for those 12 pounds you just lost. Ha! =) Me and a bakery would be really really bad news!!! Hopefully you have more self control. Or maybe there is hope that you would get so sick of cake and frosting that you will want to give up sugar all together! Um, yeah.

Ashley and Aaron said...

I didn't know you are working at Ralphs! Will you get to write on cakes now? That would be pretty fun...except not for me because I suck at that and would probably make a cake for you that said Happy Birthday-Large Font We Love You-Small Font.

Barry said...

Does this mean if we ever come to San Diego that you'll hook me up with a wicked deal on donuts?!?! I love donuts!

Julie W said...

you must be awesome at thinly slicing lunch meat! do you get a discount on groceries? or get to take home the day old stuff?