Sunday, June 29, 2008

Mini Daniel Ray


This picture proves that it really is possible to birth your husband in miniature form. Could choob be any more like his dad? I think not. Mouth full of food, stained shirt, all 3 light sabers in one hand, food clenched tightly in the other, wearing Dans shoes, and don't forget mini darth vader stashed in with the sabers. He even has Dans crooked toe. (I call it the piggybacker. Lets just say Lukes footprint only has 4 toes) The only difference between father and son is that I won't let Dan walk around the house without pants on. Sometimes it is freaky how alike these two are. When they play together it's like they are in their own little world. Probably making plans to overthrow the dictator mom. I see a mutiny in my future. If you ned me, I'll be practicing my plank walk.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

that's hilarious! love the light sabers and the mini vader and of course the mutiny on the rise. not because you'll be overthrown- but i am comforted in the fact that i will have company out there on the plank.

Niki said...

That's awesome! Go mini Dan.

Ashley and Aaron said...

I think it's really funny that Luke has not one, not two but three light sabers...and I bet Dan gave him every single one. Sad we had to miss you guys last weekend, I hope we can come down some other time this summer.

Familia Forsloff said...

Lane's excited to see if Luke will have Dan's voice...then he wants them to sing some church hymns to him!