Thursday, July 10, 2008

[June 5] Padres and a South Beach Boycott

Dan got Padre tickets for his birthday so we got to go to the game by ourselves and for free! It was fun to go early and walk around the stadium and watch batting practice and most importantly...EAT. I started the South Beach diet on June 1 (so I could fit into the matron of honor dress I had to wear to Ty & Alex's wedding) but that went right out the window when the sweet smell of nachos and ice cream filled the air. Oh well, I guess "diet starts monday" is in order. A perfect night. I think the padres even won.

3 comments:

Kara said...

I'm still begging Chris to let me come to San Diego ASAP to see you and play! It will happen one of these days- I can promise you that! When is the girls weekend in Vegas? Can I invite myself??

Niki said...

I love date nights! You two look so cute together.

diana palmer said...

keep this updating coming. i love the posting frequency. i'm giving you lots of my comments as a reward (the reward system is big in our two year old run house). and i love that the padres may or may not have won, who knows, after the nachos they were just an afterthought.