Sunday, July 20, 2008

[June 23] Choob's first ever ride at Sea World

And I did NOT go on it with him. That's what uncle Jeff is for. I got nauseous just watching him go round and round a million times. While we were waiting in line, Choobie kept saying he wanted the "pink pig one...want pink pig one" so he was pumped when he got it!
He was so little, all I could see was his hand waving furiously at what I thought was me. When Jeff got him off the ride I was all, "oh he was waving to me the whole time, how cute." To which Jeff responded, "no he was waving and screaming 'Dad' the whole time. I don't even think he knew you were down there." Um, don't worry, Dan wasn't even with us, he was at work. Serious Dada's boy I tell you. Luke was less than thrilled with the whole experience. That's makes me ecstatic because now when we go to sea world, I won't have to go on the ride with him and barf my guts out after.

He is much more entertained running through these weird fish sort of tunnel arch-like things. Go figure.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my gosh! that makes my stomach hurt just thinking about a ride that goes round and round! I didn't know you got sick on stuff like that? Remember my first diving trip in HI? Yeah, I'm a puker. Good thing you have such a nice little brother to do that for you.

Melissa said...

Remember when we'd go to Disneyland and Magic Mountain in high school and go on rides non-stop? What the heck happened? I turned 20 and now have to take anti-nausea pills to go on anything, it sucks!

Jodi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodi said...

No kidding! I'd puke for sure. Way to take one for the team Goosey! Other rides to avoid: ones that hair can get stuck in!