Sunday, June 15, 2008

What happens when mom has 2 besties come to town

TOTAL NEGLECT! Yes that is an empty tub of sour cream and onion dip. Once the greasy potatoe chips were inhaled by me, Eag and Heidi I guess choob took matters into his own hands. Literally. He was hiding out, letting us moms yack away while he was licking his onion dip covered hands in delight.

Eag and Addi came down the day after Heidi arrived and it was AWESOME. Pretty much eating, talking, not watching out children, then eating some more. We were supposed to take the gromitz to Sea World but it was POURING rain so we just stayed inside and ate instead. The next morning Dan took both Addi & Choobers up to Huntington so we could have a girls day out just me Heidi and Eag. Isn't he sweet? Not that the all night Xbox fest with Ian and eating fast food was any sort of bonus for him.


Whenever we put Luke & Addi in the car they would hold hands all on their own! If for some reason their hands split apart Addi would go, "choobers choobers hold my hand." (Yes she does call him Choobers and Choobie. That's what everyone calls him. Get over it) Seriously I almost died from the cuteness. I hope they still love each other in 20 years and then they can get married and I will have one of my besties as my in-law. yeah. that's the plan for now.

3 comments:

doug and becky said...

I can't believe how cute they are. I miss you guys. I figured I'd comment to let you know i'm reading and i love when you post. ok, we started a blog for the family, rathgebers.blogspot.com. nothing great yet, but we're getting there. i think i'll post you and choobie up there too... post coming. p.s. i get to go to Yap in November. do you even know where that is? and if you do, are you jealous???

Kara said...

I can't believe he ate a whole tub of sour cream!! Sick! Just kidding, poor kid- he was probably feeling so left out! That's so cute that he has a little girlfriend. I am still jealous that you guys got together and had some girl time! I need that and you guys seriously can't tease me about the Vegas thing. I'm going to hold you to it!!!

Stephanie said...

haha- hilarious and cute! but i agree- sour cream? nasty. :)