Monday, June 2, 2008

Another Defeat

Luke Lost AGAIN! First Gap, now San Diego's Cutest Kid. I don't understand it. Those eyelashes are REAL people!!! Perhaps I am starting out too big? Maybe I need to enter him in a community based pageant or something. Just to lower the bar a little. Either way my dreams of becoming a stage mom will have to wait. I do want this kid to start bringing home the big bucks though. Hey, he's 1.8 years old, it's high time he started earning his own way. Thanks for all your voting help. The kids that won were totally UG! I think their parents were cheating by reassigning their IP address and voting a bazillion times from the same computer. Or they are way more popular than me. I like to think they were just big fat cheeter skeeters!

4 comments:

Kara said...

I can't believe Luke didn't win! I voted!!! Those people must have found some way to cheat! He is so cute and should get something for that! Hey, how was your weekend with Heidi?

Ashley and Aaron said...

That's too bad...Aaron and I both voted for Luke. You can take comfort in what Jack Handy says: if at first you don't succeed, failure might just be your style. But don't worry, everyone that counts knows that Luke is adorable.

snbjork said...

Sorry about the silly 'ole (rigged) contest! He totally shoulda won! Those eyes, those eyes......

Stephanie said...

they totally cheated- look at that precious thoughtful face of his!

oh well, i guess he'll have to earn money the old fashioned way... i am not sure what that is for a small child. do let me know when you figure it out- ambrose is eating us out of house and home.