Thursday, June 19, 2008

Girls Gone Wild

Not really but we totally could have. A whole day to ourselves with NO kids and NO time constraints and endless possibilities. So what did we do? Ummmm slept in, Obviously! Then we layed around far too long before we decided we needed to feed. A trip to the Souplantation was necessary. She's a buffet people! No Further explanation needed. Then three and a half hours went by. Where were we? Yup, STILL at the Souplantation, snacking and yakking away. When the dinner rush started arriving we decided it was time to leave. With the day gone, we went to go watch the sunset and show Heidi some seals at La Jolla Cove. Then we snacked at my favorite shop in La Jolla, The living room. Thanks for the cheesecake Heidi. After the sun went down, we got home. I don't know how they did it but these two kept me up waaaay past my bedtime. Considering I go to bed at 9pm keeping me up isn't as hard as it sounds. The next morning we got a wild hair and planned another reunion trip to hawaii. Then we headed up to LA to drop Heidi off and pick up the keiki. Thanks to Ian and Dan for battling the kids so the girls could have a day to themselves. This was the only picture I took of our alone day. I was far too busy what with all the eating and sitting around. Love you guys!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Still sounds fun, even if you didn't do much. I love eating and chatting, so I am so sad I missed it! We need to talk more about this trip to Vegas!