Friday, March 20, 2009

[March 19] It Totally Worked!!!!

A few weeks ago my ultra hip friend Stephanie sent us a "non chain" chain letter in the mail inviting us to participate in a book exchange. I sent out one book to a little boy in New York. Well actually I haven't sent it yet but I finally bought the packaging for it last night. Then I sent the letter out to six friends (You know who you are) in hopes of the Choob receiving 36 books back in the mail.

Well, thanks to one of my oldest and dearest friends, it totally worked! He got his first package in the mail and there were two books inside. He was so excited to open it. Jumping around and wanting to make an event out of it. One was even a book by Eric Carle which he adores.

Look how happy the book exchange was for us. So if you have that lovely letter from me sitting on your kitchen counter, pop them in the mail so you can get some awesome books too. Even if these are the only two books he gets, it was worth it. Thanks to Stephanie for starting the fun.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah! And yes, I love how the letter said this is not a chain letter... What is it then? :) and we have gotten about five books so far and I'm pretty sure a lot of those are from your friends since the return is from California so gracias!

Alisa said...

Don't worry i have a book for him too!!!