Wednesday, January 21, 2009

[Oct 11] Legoland Brick or Treat

We went to Legoland Brick or Treat to kick off the Halloween festivities. One light saber, a glow stick, puppy, and tiny darth vader joined us for the entire night as well.
Us in a pumpkin made of legos. Looking at these pictures I had no idea ALL three of us were dressed the same.
Choob fighting Darth Vader with two light sabers.

There were about one bazillion people at legoland for the Brick or treat. It's just a little trail about 50 feet long with a few trick or treat stations set up for the kids. I waited in line for about an hour and a half while Dan & Choob explored all the Halloween stuff they had set up. I was so excited when we reached the actual trail I had to take a picture.
We soon found out the reason for the swarms of people: the radio station was having a party there that night. I totally met Laura Cain and her kids and they were really nice. I went up to her and asked her if she played my call on the air (the one where I spotted Charlie from Lost at the childrens zoo) and she got all excited and told me that she played it TWICE. So, I was on the radio but didn't hear myself. Awesome.
We all took a turn spinning the prize wheel and I won! A Bryan Adams CD. Sweet.
After getting one pencil, a coupon for chinese food (what the crap is a 2 year old gonna do with a coupon), an apple, and a small packet of nerds, we were done with the brick or treat trail. Totally worth the 90 minute wait. NOT! We rode some rides and tried on some hats and then went home. At least The Choob enjoyed the pencil. I'm pretty sure he thought it was some type of Halloween light saber.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It looks like so much fun! And I love Luke's squinty-eye smile, adorable! Can't wait to see you next Wednesday :)