Monday, January 5, 2009

[Dec 14] Today I Woke up to This

Dan lets me sleep in on Sunday mornings (well most mornings if he is home) when I don't have to work at 6am. Today when I came out to greet the boys, a mere 3 hours after they had risen for the day, I saw this in the kitchen. Someone had been baking all morning.

I asked him, "what's up with the half & half guy?" To which he matter-of-factly replied, "Oh, that one is for people who can't decide." Thanks for keeping life interesting Dan. I love you!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

*Sigh* that's so sweet!

Stephanie said...

i enjoy danisms. yeah for husbands who wake up early with the little beasts... i mean, boys. :)

Jodi said...

Thanks Dan for looking out for us indecisive people! I would definitely have picked "half and half guy." There's nothing better for a mom than a sleep-in day. Props to Dan. Letting mom go to bed really early is a favorite too. I got one of those from Rich last night. I swear... how do people raise kids alone??

Spence said...

Dude Dan bakes?!? That's crazy. I wake up early with the kids but we are downstairs watching TV when Julie wakes up. At our best she wakes up to a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit from McDonalds.

diana palmer said...

he's a treasure.