Friday, January 30, 2009

[Oct 24] Beach day with Choob's Aunties

Choobie loves the sand. His fear of the ocean remains unchanged. Thus the reason we set up camp one hundred yards from the water.
Claire and Edna hanging out in the chairs. Edna is Dan's grandma. If you haven't met her you must before you die. She is THE BEST. Here she is showing us her sand dollar.

Dan and his younger half sisters. They loved the beach!



Choobie had so much fun playing with his aunties and his "pappy" aka Dan's dad.

The highlight of the day at the beach was this dog that came walking by. He was the sweetest thing and let all the kids love on him. Some more than others. Choobie really needs a puppy.
The girls spent a lot of time building this creation. Choobie saw it and came running over like godzilla and marched right on top of it. What are nephews for right?

4 comments:

Kara said...

You're really doing some catch-up blogging huh? Are you going to turn this into a book and publish it? Just curious. Nathan loves dogs too, and I wish we had a yard for one. I love puppies, but I guess a baby brother will have to do instead!

Jen and Bryan said...

how can YOUR child hate the ocean...?

Julie W said...

Jaime, I am so proud of you that you are catching up on posts from last year! It is fun to see all your activities.

I also like the picture showing Dan's thinning hair, it is nice to know my husband is not the only one!

Ashley and Aaron said...

I love that picture of Luke hugging the dog. Aaron pretty much tries to talk me into getting a pet every day...and now that he has Finn for an excuse I almost break under the pressure...but I'm holding out till we have a house/yard.