Thursday, December 11, 2008

[Oct 7] Another Hobbit Sighting

So The Choob and I were spending a leisurely afternoon at the children's zoo. Actually, we hadn't even made it into the children's zoo part since we ALWAYS hit up the nacho stand right before it's entrance.

So there we were, enjoying our nachos slathered with cheese and who do I spy strollin by???? Yup Charlie from Lost (aka one of the hobbits).

This is the THIRD time I've have seen him. My first encounter was at the wild animal park with him and Elijah wood on a pohotocaravan tour. I got my boss to give me an 8X10 blown up of them so I could give it to Dan for his birthday since he is in love with LOTR.

Then I saw him and Elijah Wood again strolling around in the good ol Windward mall in kaneohe.

Now the third time at the SD zoo. Sadly his trusty sidekick Elijah. had been replaced with mystery girl and child. So I grabbed my camera with my cheese hands and shamelessly ran up in front of them to get a picture. Please look at mystery girls face in the shot below. I swear I was the only one who knew he was famous.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh no you didnt! i LOVE charlie from LOST- love him! but you knew that...

Julie W said...

shameless...poor luke, what was he thinking of his CRAZY Mom?

BookLover said...

Hi, you don't know me, and I hope you don't mind me commenting on your adorable blog. Your entry came up on my "hobbit" alert, and I thought you might like to know that the
woman with Dominic in the photo looks very much like Billy Boyd's girlfriend Ali and their little boy.

You have a cute little boy yourself! Best wishes.

Jodi said...

3 sightings! He's going to start thinking that you're stalking him... or maybe he's stalking you! Maybe that's what that look on "Ali's" face is... jealousy... You better let Charlie Hobbit know that you're taken... and maybe get an autographed picture for Rich (fan of LOTR) and me (fan of Lost).

Ashley and Aaron said...

HA HA HA...I love "mystery girl"'s face in that picture. Also, how great is Elese's comment...what is a 'hobbit alert' exactly and how do you set one up...that really made my day.