Wednesday, January 5, 2011

[Oct 31] This is Halloween

Our newest little goblin.
Uncle Goosey's first time holding Lainey. He didn't get his Pertussis shot in time to hold her when she was born.
No, I wouldn't even let my own brother touch my baby until he was vaccinated.

Yes. I am that crazy about whooping cough.
We had to distract Choob long enough to whisk Jeff to the back room in order to get a secret photo of him holding the baby. Choobie would flip out if Jeff even so much as looked at Lainey. It was hilarious!
The boys all ready to go trick or treating.

This was the only picture I have of Halloween.

You know the holiday Choob looks forward to ALL YEAR LONG.

I gave the camera to Dan and told him to take pictures since I was staying home with Lainers. When they got back I asked to see the pictures of my little boy trick or treating, basking in the joy of "the guy who takes his head off" and "motorcycle crash" and he said there were none.

No pictures.

I wanted to kill him.

Apparently Dans jumpsuit was too tight to get the camera out of his pocket all night. No more 12 year old boy costumes for you Mr!

Perhaps it was the tightness of his costume that made the occupants of one house assume that Dan & Jeff were a gay couple out trick or treating with their son. No joke. The occupants inquired, "what street do you live on? We're new in the neighborhood and want to hang out with the cool couples."

The homeowners were really bummed when Dan told them they didn't live in that neighborhood anymore. Neither he nor Jeff informed them that they were both heterosexuals. Hmmm.
Choobie's loot from the evening.

If you look really close you can see the largest kankles known to man in the top right corner of the frame. Frightening, I know.

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Adorable as usual! I can't believe how much Jeff looks like your dad :) Love his costume BTW!! We need to get together soon...do you have Eclipse?