Sunday, January 3, 2010

[Oct 31] Trick Or Treat

The boys excited to Trick or Treat
The first house we came to had a kitty in the bushes. We named it "milk face" and played with it for awhile. Choobie LOVES kitties. He keeps asking for "a real kitty that walks."



Our neighborhood goes all out for Halloween. Sometimes it's a little too scary, even for a three year old that loves villians. Choobie still remembers some of the elaborate decorations from last year. He loves Halloween!


The Choob has been looking forward to this guy for an ENTIRE year. Seriously. He loved it last year and we had to stay at that house for about 20 minutes watching the guy put his head off and on.

About once a week he asks me, "momma when are we gonna see that scary guys who takes his head off?"

It was so fun to tell him, "tonight baby, tonight we are gonna see the scary guy!"

Choob was so pumped to finally see him after he waited a whole year and it did not disappoint. We stayed at that house for about 20 minutes again this year.
He also added a new obsession this year: The bike crash. He can't stop talking about it. His favorite part was "the bloody hand sticking out." Why? I'm not sure.
Checking out all his loot. What a fun family night of spooks and trick or treating! Hooray for Halloween!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Has there ever been a child with such an adorable personality? I don't think so. A family of Harry Potters... great idea Choob! I love how he gets into everything. He must make every activity exciting. I can't wait to see what kind of facial expressions he made Christmas morning. I'll be on the lookout for a real cat that walks for his birthday next year. A cat WOULD be more fun that way. Choobie would have loved Dare Bear's wedding. There were MANY severed body parts. They are a crowd pleaser.

Melissa said...

I love that you guys all dress up, you're such a fun family!

Ashley and Aaron said...

That is so funny that little choob gets so into all the gruesomeness of halloween...I don't think I could let Finn see that headless guy. And I am so glad that you are liking that Wario game! I knew you would think it was fun. Have you beaten it yet? Because let me tell you the last level is freakin hilarious and unexpected.