Monday, January 17, 2011

[Nov 4] Strike A Pose

Dan & Ashley suited up for the photoshoot
Remember how I'm CRAZY about Whooping Cough?  

Ironically enough after asking the entire world to get vaccinated, my own husband and son came down with wicked colds the first week of Lainey's life.  

Cool.

I had a newborn photoshoot scheduled for her seventh day of life and may have asked the photographer to wear a mask because she had a cough.  While Dan was used to the mask, Ashley was kind enough to put up with it. 

I'll be the first to admit that I almost canceled because of the sickies and the tiredness and the soreness and the delerium of having a newborn in the house but I powered through and am so glad I did.

We ended up with the most beautiful photos.  Priceless I tell you.  So worth it!

Ashley is so talented and patient and creative and wonderful.  You can see more of her beautiful work on her blog.

Thanks for putting up with this nutty bunch for a few hours.  We love you Ashley!

And guess what?  Lainey never got sick.  Touche naysayers.  

No comments: