Sunday, November 8, 2009

[Sept 25] Choob's Ice Cream Social

Dan and I attended our first preschool function along with The choob and his new pumpkin he named "wallet". He goes to the best little preschool and has the best teacher in the whole world.
I was all hopped up on painkillers so of course I had a WONDERFUL time despite my robot posture.
All the families bring dinner and picnic together on the lawn. The classrooms were open for us to see and they served big ol ice cream sundaes at the end. Of course no picnic would be complete with out an appearance from The Kraken.

How cute is that little cubby of his?


He likes to sit in the chair and read. With wallet by his side. All in all a wonderful night!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Adorable! Visiting preschool is so much fun, crazy how fast time flies eh?

Julie W said...

I love that one of the labels for this post is drugs....very appropriate for a preschool function.

Sheralie said...

I am coveting that reading chair, so cute! And how are you feeling, really? We need another post about YOU.