Saturday, November 28, 2009

[Oct 23] Goose the Bounty Hunter

We went to Eag & Ians Halloween Party and it was AMAZING!! The place looked better than the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland and they converted the garage into a spook alley that terrified the kids and most of the adults. Not to mention the food. Mrarrrwww.
Goose was Dog the Bounty Hunter. I told him to get into character and talk Pidgen all night to everyone. His mullet was my favorite part.
No I did not stick my finger in an outlet. I was supposed to be Hermione Granger from Harry Potter and she has "unruly" hair. Eag was the wicked witch. Definitely a stretch for her. I think I've seen her mad like twice.

The Choob was Harry Potter but I didn't get any pictures of him because he was running around with Addi, who was a very cute Dorothy. Thanks for the fun start to Halloween guys!



No comments: