Thursday, September 24, 2009

Mahalo to my Helpers

The Choob has spent the last three days at my parents house since my recent robot transformation. Grandpa has run MANY laps around the house with him in this wicked heat, let Choobie drive in the motorhome and his Tahoe, swing him for countless hours, and played with flashlights galore. Thank you Grandpa!Gram has handled everything else Choob related. Aside from the fact that she has the magical capability of getting my son to eat a large amount of food, she lets him destroy her house with transformers, a plethora of swords, use his scissors to cut up millions of post its and scatter them throughout the house, all while wiping his diaharea bum several times a day and putting him down for a nap. Thank you Gram!
Dan: Thank you for doing EVERYTHING else this week, even though you were sick. I know I can be a real monster sometimes. I love you babes.


4 comments:

Julie W said...

IT took me a minute to realize you were the Monster in that picture. You still have a great sense of humor. Your family is so supportive, I bet you feel so helpless. Hang in there, you are amazing and can get through this.

Stephanie said...

You and choobie are so lucky to have so much love and help!

Niki said...

Did you dye your hair? j/k- loved the post.

Jen and Bryan said...

Is it bad that your misery makes me laugh? You're just such a good writer. I can literally HEAR you saying all this crap. LOVE it!!