Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Finally..... A Day Off

With no work the ENTIRE day, we headed out to the Aquarium. We got there right when it opened so we had the whole place to ourselves.
This big grouper kept swimming over to Choobie. It was like a puppy following him around.
Choob loves the big Eels. I loved the big Lobster.
Boat racing and shark cages
When dad got home we ate dinner and then went for a walk around the neighborhood. It was so nice being home together with all three of us.
We found this baby blue belly on our walk. Choobie was so gentle holding it. He wanted to carry it the whole way to the park. After some convincing, he released it so it could "go find his momma gecko."
It was so nice spending time with my boys. Back to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Yea for day off with family! I hope you get more of those. At least you know how to best enjoy it. I hope momma owl isn't giving Choobie any ideas with that shark cage... we know what that leads to. I hope Gecko guy made it back to momma and that preschool keeps going so well. I'm having too much trouble cutting the cord on my little guy to let him go, so I can imagine the emotions of that first day. What a great experience for him though. Rocky is jealous.