Friday, April 24, 2009

[April 13] Gymnastics Class

About a month before I got my new job, I signed Choobie up for a mommy and me gymnastics class. Little did I know that I would be working ALL THE TIME and would miss the first two classes so far. My mom took him to his first class which he absolutely loved. Since he had such a great time, Dan decided to take him to the second class and took these photos. I am REALLY sad that I am missing out but REALLY happy that choobie is having fun and learning so much. This is his teacher "Miss Mary" who he adores. I think it has to do with the fact that she calls him Luke Skywalker.
Climbing on a ladder all by himself!

Doing a pull up way better than his momma!
You can't really tell in this picture but he is hanging and lifting his legs. What a strong little boy!


The trampline is his favorite! Now I know what to get him for Christmas.
About to do a summersalt down the ramp.
Class involves jumping, jumping, and more jumping. Choob loves it!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

That is by far the coolest kid's class I've ever seen! He is such a brave little tyke. Choob will be following mommy's footsteps and leading the zip line someday for sure. Do they have a place like this for adults?

doug and becky said...

Looks like so much fun. I want to be in a gymnastics class too!

Maylin said...

What a fun class! He probably thinks it's like Jedi training. Finn totally has that same tee and I just got him a new SW tee from Target. You probably already have it, but if not you should get it. Brad always says how he thinks Finn and Choobie would have fun playing together. Someday we'll make it down there!