Wednesday, April 22, 2009

[April 12] Easter Sunday at Church

We have early morning church which I LOVE. I was especially excited because our sacrament meetings are AMAZING on holidays. The musical talent in our ward is extreme and professional. (come to our ward on Christmas and you will be blown away) It was so nice to sit and enjoy all the musical numbers on the day marked to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Choobie loves the music too. That little boy has a song in his heart.

Since I don't have a daughter to buy an Easter dress for, I convinced Dan to let me purchase an outfit for the Choob. I loved it. Dan did not. I told him he is lucky I didn't buy the peach sweater vest like I wanted to, opting instead for the ultra manly aqua. After church I insisted we conduct an impromptu photo shoot to document the cuteness.We tried to get him to pose next to this tree and quickly realized that 2 year olds do not pose.
There was a lot of running, pine cone throwing and flower picking to be done.



We love this sweet little boy!


1 comment:

Julie W said...

sweet shorts! and how did inspection go?