Monday, October 13, 2008

[Oct 13] I LOVE Today

I love waking up and knowing that I don't have to work tonight. Today Choob & I blew off our play date and just hung out at home together. We did some serious snacking, Steve Irwin watching, had plenty of light sabre duels, played chase for hours, made dozens of hand prints on the cold sliding glass door, did crib jumping and threw most anything we could get our hands on. Soon, Dan will be home from work and we will decorate for Halloween and then we will walk around the neighborhood all bundled up and look at the Halloween lights and displays in peoples yards. Then when Choob goes to bed, Dan & I will watch Heros and enjoy its awesomeness. I'm really lucky that my family pretty much rules.


4 comments:

Julie W said...

Ohh, you are a good mom, playing with the boy. He is going to have nothing but good memories. And I can tell you missed the fam, life is awesome with a good perspective.

Stephanie said...

these are my favorite kinds of days- and a day without work is the best of all no matter what! i always think of you saying, oh im not made for the corporate world! me either- im made for playing with my own baby child too. :)

diana palmer said...

i agree. your family rules. ahhh..no better way to start the day than with a fresh blog post, hope all goes as well as anicipated.

Ashley and Aaron said...

I love blowing off playdates and just doing my own thing sometimes...sounds like you had a great day! I also love your background...I almost chose this for my blog and now I wish I did!