Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I get to be his mom. Neener Neener Neener!


This year's Mothers Day was the best. I took a heavy dose of NyQuil the night before (I've been battling bronchitis for the third week) and as a result woke from my menthol induced coma with an extra 2 hours of sleep under my belt. Boo-Yaw! Dan took the Choob and let me sleep in!!! When he finally let Luke wake me up there was a present and a card (with the sweetest things written in it) next to me in bed. Inside the pretty little gift bag was a gift card to Target, my new favorite clothing store. Seriously, it rules. I also got a wonderful frame full of my favorite pictures in the whole world (post to come) and the new ju ju be diaper bag I have been wanting. Then Dan re-created a Teds breakfast sandwich using a crissont, 2 fried eggs, cheese and bacon and added some fresh strawberries on the side. I got to lay around the rest of the day until Choober woke from his nap. We went to the zoo and spent the afternoon laughing at Luke and went to my moms house for Sunday dinner and dessert. What a day. Thanks to my two boys, today I was on top of the world.



5 comments:

Kara said...

Jaime, those are the cutest pictures of you and Luke! Who took them? I love it! I'm so happy that you had a great Mother's Day! I hope you are feeling better too.

Smiths said...

Hey Lady, Stumbled on your blog and thought I'd say hi and see if you recognized us, the Smiths, from TVA. I'm glad to see that you've taken to motherhood so well. Great little family you've made.

Ashley and Aaron said...

Luke is such a beautiful little boy...I love his hair! I can't wait till Finn gets some. I'm so glad you had a great Mother's day...you definitely deserve it what with all the crazy sicknesses you've had to deal with over the past few months.

Jodi said...

Props to Dan for knowing how to treat a stellar mom! And what beautiful pictures. You can see why Choobie is such a cutie... look at his hot mama! I hope you get feeling better, and man, I gotta get me one of those breakfast sandwiches. Talk about major pregnant craving! Ted Sandwich now!

snbjork said...

Jaime, you look so beautiful in those pictures! And, of course, your little choob looks adorable in ALL of his photos. He's so so so cute!