Thursday, May 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!!!


Dan turns twenty eight today! Here are 28 things I love about Dan:


1. He has the worlds largest heart and is always thinking of others

2. He works so hard to support our little family

3. His eyes light up when he sees Luke

4. He has beautiful teeth, deep green eyes, and a killer smile

5. He is the funniest person I know

6. He has display change and regular change in his car

7. He lets me play Halo with the boys even though I am no good

8. He loves me more than baseball

9. He does the laundry

10. He baths Luke and cleans up when he poops in the tub so I don't have to

11. He has names for his T-shirts

12. We are each others half birthdays (May 15th & November 15th)

13. He ALWAYS tries to get me to open presents early because he is so excited for my reaction

14. He has beautiful handwriting

15. He is a perfectionist when it comes to something he has made

16. He tells me he loves me all the time

17. He is surprisingly swift on the tennis court

18. He loves batter of any kind

19. He always has a "fund" for something

20. He loves getting and giving prizes

21. He loves animals and loves teaching Choobie about them

22. He brings me flowers just because

23. He is a true romantic

24. He is man enough to admit he likes to watch the Gilmore Girls

25. He is ALWAYS the first one to say I'm sorry

26. He treats his friends like family

27. He is an AMAZING father

28. He is my best friend

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Aww, that's so sweet :)
Happy birthday, Dan! 28...we're getting up there!

Isn't it weird that Jeff and I are each other's half birthday too?!?

Niki said...

Happy Birthday Dan!

Maylin said...

Happy Birthday! I'm curious, what is "display change?"

The Dobrons said...

Happy Birthday Dan! My husband and I share half birthdays too! Weird. My little nephew is about to share your birthday too :) Anyway, it's great to see you two so happy together. You have a beautiful little boy!

Familia Forsloff said...

28 things you love about our dear danny boy!!?!? Sounds like it is YOU that is the true romantic. In addition to him loving Gilmore Girls...may I add an item to the list??? #28.5 Dan has the softest voice in the world and I would pay money to have him read the scriptures to me!!! Happy B-day DAn!

Carpfam said...

So sweet!! Happy Birthday Dan!!

Jodi said...

Happy belated birthday Dan! Choobie is such a lucky kid to have parents that love each other so much. You two are a match made in heaven! I'm no good at Halo either, but Dan and Rich need to play each other. Seriously!