Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Miracle Worker

My long time good friend Jen Wyeth (Meacham) came to SD for a month while her hubby was on a Dental School Rotation out here. She graciously agreed to take pictures of our little family at the beach. This was our first ever photoshoot. (I know, worst mom ever, not a single professional portrait of my kid and he's 1.6 years old) Eag and Addi came down so we could kill two birds with one stone and help each other out during our shoots. It was a cold, windy, cloudy shoot with 2 VERY busy toddlers. After we finished I thought we would get like 2 or 3 good shots and I would be happy. Boy was I WRONG! Jen is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! When she showed me the unedited proofs at her house I started bawling. I couldn't believe how beautiful each and every shot was. If you live in san diego or Arizona then you must contact her immediately. Go HERE to see her photo blog and prices. Plus, she GIVES you ALL the pictures on a CD so you can buy prints yourself!!! Boo-yaw! There were too many to post so here's a slideshow. The picture quality is crappy so imagine them really clean and crisp. If you click on View All Images you can click through them at your own pace. We LOVE you Jen!






3 comments:

Kara said...

The pictures are awesome! I do want her to take ours, and I would love some on the beach! I love the ones of you and Luke and the ones of Luke and Dan! So cute, and I'm sure you'll treasure them forever. I love the candid shots where you're not really posing. Chris has the most fake smile and hates posing. I love pictures that are just natural and you just look happy. You have a very photogenic family and you should take many more pictures. That's my philosophy anyways. I take a million pictures, Nathan is the most photographed child- he says "cheese" on command!

Dan and Ashley said...

Amazing pictures!!! Seriously so awesome. You guys look great. I'm so jealous, I want real pictures sooooooo bad, but just don't know who to ask.

Jen and Bryan said...

awwww, shucks!