Friday, March 7, 2008

Still Dominating

I continued to dominate on the Buzz Lightyear ride this time at Disneyland. Even with a busy toddler on my lap grabbing my gun every few seconds I still managed to score 94,400 more points than Dan. Seriously I should be a sniper.

Please look at how well Luke waits in line for the rides. He finds a step, sits down, and folds his arms. If only he'd behave like that at church!

My heart explodes when I look at the above picture.

This photo proves that my genes are indeed passed on to this little boy. He LOVES ice cream and ALWAYS makes a mess while eating it....just like his mama.

6 comments:

Familia Forsloff said...

COme on DAN! Transfer those halo skills and show that wife of yours a lesson there at disneyland;) Great pixs of Luke and his ice cream mustache!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...

ahh! he is looking so old!!! and cute by the way (as always). my heart explodes when i see that photo of him looking up as well.

Nicole, Paul, Ike and Aubs said...

Those superior sniper skills are a bit suspicious if you ask me... does SD-6 ring a bell? Don't worry I won't blow your cover but you have to promise to tell Sid hello for me!

Unknown said...

That ride is rigged. I am an excellent marksman, and maylin smoked me! I wanted a refund. Or maybe challange Zurg in a foot race. Then my manhood would be secured indeed.

Alisa said...

Has Donna started to buy the cheap kind yet?