Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I Like to Borrow Babies....Not Birth Them

These pictures are mostly for Luke's Grandparents and everyone who asks me, "when are you going to have another baby?" If you are dying to see us with an infant, just look at these pictures. Dan and I have promised each other that if we ever do think about reproducing again, we will watch Luke's birth video and after spending a few hours curled up in the corner in fetal position, change our minds. For now we just like borrowing our angel nephew. He's the sweetest baby in the world.

2 comments:

Kara said...

You are hilarious! I feel the same way. I keep getting asked how old Nathan is. It's then followed by looks like "why aren't you pregnant yet?" and "what are you waiting for?" I don't have any desire to be pregnant again or birth a baby. I just want one that's about 6 months old already.

Stephanie said...

I know what you mean,

tell me about it,

amen.