Thursday, May 17, 2007

You are Going Down "Boys age 0-4"

So GAP is having a photo contest and these are the 5 pictures I submitted of Luke for his category "Boys age 0-4." They judge 1/3 on personality, 1/3 on picture quality, and 1/3 on overall appearance of the child. I'm sure our pals Ambrose, Gregory, and Finn will give Luke some very tough competition but at the risk of sounding cocky, our kid is totally going to win. Come on, seriously. Winner right? The wonder of Disneyland
Ready to eat
What other 1 year old wears a newsies hat and does the sniffer while playing ball all at the same time? Talk about personality. He's a shoe in!
Not sure how to explain this one. What?
Classic Choobie

9 comments:

Jen and Bryan said...

SUCH A WINNER!!!! He is seriously so darling! I totally think he should win!

Barry said...

What is going on guys?! I found your blog from looking at Faulke's. Your kid is really cute! I'd love to hear from you.

Barry

Maylin said...

Finn had better just quit now--those pictures are adorable!

Stephanie said...

i feel intimidated by the competition- but just may trudge forward and try to give that smug little newsie a run for his money! haha- what a cute child with a great personality...ok ambrose... dont let mommy down. or else. (that was my best impression of a crazed stage mom)

Dan and Ashley said...

I can't get over how cute Luke is!!! He's got our vote for sure! ;)

Dan and Ashley said...

This is Dan. And Ashley already commented, and then showed me this post. It was very disappointing. I had planned on having Calvin entered into this contest, but now we won't even bother. No use seeing that Luke is hands down the best looking kid. Oh well, one day he'll be five, which will mean he is disqualified. Maybe we'll enter that year.

Luke, will you remember your parents friends when your famous?

Molly said...

WHAT!!! Okay, I'm so glad we've re-connected!! It's so great to hear from you and all about your life! Okay, first- DAN!! You married DAN!! I love it- he is a very determined guy. You weren't thinking marriage when we lived together! Glad it all worked out. And your little guy is so darling. I hope he wins the contest! So, we were supposed to be in San Diego this weekend, but it bombed- so I'll let you know our next visit! Stay in touch!

Steve and Amanda said...

Are you guys in San Diego? How is your parent's home? My parent's home is supposedly still standing! I just found your blog off Jeff's. Cute little kid!

Familia Forsloff said...

He is so good in front of the camera..what a natural!