Saturday, May 5, 2007

6 Long Years

Okay so I totally love Sea Turtles and during my 6 years in Hawaii I tried to get all these sweet shots of turtles. I would get all serious with my camera and get down in the sand to get some nice angles and think to myself, "dude this one is going to be sweet, I should totally become a photographer and sell my pictures of turtles." Then I would get my roll (yes, there was a time when people used film) back from Del's (moment of silence for Del's photo in Haleiwa) and NONE of them would turn out good! SO....I took the above photo all casual and last minute at sea world and when I loaded it on the computer I was SO MAD because it totally looked like a honu in Hawaii. Nope just a friken turtle at Sea World. All up in captivity and lame-o. I'm so sure! So I am planning on printing this one and hanging it in my bathroom and then I am going to tell people I took this photo of a rare endangered sea turtle on the north shore. Thats the plan. Don't judge.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

no judgments here- i like it!