Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The World May Never Know


I've decided to start blogging in real time.  Imagine that!  

The Good news: You won't have to read about what was happening with us 6 months ago

The Bad news: You won't get to read about what happened for the last 6 months.

Which I think is actually a good thing.  In fact I am still trying to repress it.  Lets just say it was nothing short of Richard Preston's The Hot Zone.
 

So.....blogging will commence with life THIS WEEK with the goal of going back in "my spare time" (which we all know if I have any it will be spent sleeping) and playing catch up on blog posts.


Exciting I know.  Go ahead and check your pulse.  You know you want to.  :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay! I just posted 3 of them yesterday to try to catch up on the past month!!

doug and becky said...

whoo hoo! I can't wait to see more of you guys. We miss you.