Monday, November 29, 2010

[Oct 29] Day Two- Choob's Halloween Parade

That morning Dan left the hospital to watch Choob at his school Halloween Parade. He was a raccoon. Pretty obvious. Not sure why several people thought he was a skunk. (He can be a little stinker though)

Click on the image below and try not to explode from the cuteness. I dare you.He was so excited to show his best school friend "Ellie" his raccoon costume. You can see why she is his best friend, she was anakin skywalker for the parade. Dreamy.With them it was love at first fight. They love to battle sabers and chase one another around the playground. It makes me so happy to see him playing with a peer at school. Yay Choobers!
When him & Ellie are together they just run and laugh and run and laugh. It is so cute.
Marching in the parade.
Raccoon face.
Choobs class. They are the "ponies" this year.
After the parade my parents came down to see Lainey. Dan had our camera so I didn't get any pictures. Just picture my mom holding the baby and not wanting to share her with anyone. She did let my Dad hold her for a few minutes at the end of their visit. Hee hee.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Loving all the posts (see I comment! :) j/k), Choobers looks so cute! So glad we could meet Lainey!!!

Eclipse soon :)