Friday, February 5, 2010

[Nov 15] Birthday Hanukkah comes to a Close

We celebrated my actual Birthday at Disneyland. It was great because I got to do what I like to do at Disneyland instead of being vetoed by the boys like normal.
Waiting in line for MY favorite ride: Alice
Apparently not Choob's favorite ride of the day.
Mr. Scrooge smiles!
Birthday Girl doesn't.
Not sure why I pulled this face because I was super excited to get this coat for FREE! Yup. You get a gift card on your birthday and I spent her on this beauty.
Eating MY favorite Disneyland treat.
Waiting to watch the parade.
A rarity since the boys do not like to go to Disneyland to watch singing and dancing. Good thing The Choob was asleep.


Same Ride, Two Years ApartWatching the light show at Small World
Notice the cape and cane. He was Scrooge ALL DAY. Told ya.
Ended the night with a Winter castle.
What a WONDERFUL day with my boys.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

happy birthday you skinny, leggy thing! go to d-land a million more times for me will ya. i'll close my eyes in respectful reverence next time i drive by waiamea.

it may be dangerous, but it will be in rememberance of your love for that place. :)

Melissa said...

So cute..hey nice jacket! :)