Sunday, February 14, 2010

[Feb 8] FHE

We went to Chuck E. Cheese with Gram & Gramp and uncle Goosey.

This is the only picture I took before my camera battery died:

I'm not sure who loves Chuck E. more, me or The Choob.

Actually, everyone loves Chuck E. now that I think about it. At one point during the night, I was with Choob playing a game and looked over and my mom & dad were racing on mario cart and Dan & The Goose were shooting bears rather intensely. Fun for Everyone I tell you!

I LOVE to play the Big Game Hunter arcade game until Jeff steals all my bears and I get mad and storm off.

They have a new game. Deal or no Deal. With tickets instead of money. I was hooked. My case had the 50 tickets in it. That's equivalent to the one million dollars on the TV show. You would've thought I'd won the real show when all 50 tickets came shooting out of the machine and I was shrieking and wrapping myself up in them like a feather boa.

Don't worry I'll be 30 years old in a few months.

It's a good thing I've never gambled. I think Vegas and I would get along way too well. For now I'll stick with Chuck E.

Where a kid can be a kid!

5 comments:

Kara said...

You are too funny- wrapping yourself up in a boa of tickets!! I want you to come to Vegas and take you to play Bingo with me and we could just play penny slots all night. You'd love it!!

The Dobrons said...

Ha! I think Dan likes that place better than our kids too...just last week he did the same thing on this one game and had tickets coming out his ears. He's a kid at heart.

Nicole, Paul, Ike and Aubs said...

Okay, so it's been awhile since I've been to your site and I was just in tears laughing and in horror over the bird in your car. What the heck?

Ashley and Aaron said...

How random is it that we would both have posts about Chuck E Cheese? I JUST posted about it. And yes, Aaron loved it just as much as Finn.

Ashley and Aaron said...

sooooooo, you haven't updated this in forever but i'm assuming you still see when people comment. and you know what happens when you assume...sometimes you're right! We are going to be at Disneyland on Wednesday, September 22 and we're reeeeally hoping you can be there too. some of my fam is coming with us, so maybe we can arrange to ditch them for just a couple hours and hang out with you guys since you have a pass and all? hmmm, think about it.