Friday, January 22, 2010

[Nov 13] A Visit from the Boys

The boys came to visit me at work. Choob loves to play with this gorilla statue.
Can you find Waldo?
This is Choobie's favorite shirt. He calls it, "brown snuggly". He HATES to take it off. Even if it is like 95 degrees out. According to him, he likes it because "the sleeves are skinny, not puffy." Whatever dude.


This was supposed to be a picture of a Red Tailed Hawk picking up a screeching bunny but I don't see it. Dan was "all flustered" when he whipped out the camera.

Apparently the boys were watching the hawk in a nearby tree and then out of nowhere she swooped down and attempted to snatch up the bunny.

It had trouble flying away because the bunny was so big. The hawk refused to let go despite the spastic attempts from the struggling and shrieking rabbit. Unable to lift off, the hawk just sat on the writhing rabbit until it died.

At which point Dan decided he and his emotionally scarred three year old son should "move along". After the rabbit was dead. How about moving along when Choob kept asking why the bunny was crying? Sad.

Hard at work.
I Love it when they come visit me!

5 comments:

Kara said...

I want to come visit you at work too! I love how he is so attached to his "brown snuggly" shirt! That is hilarious! Seriously, we might come down in April and I want to come see you.

doug and becky said...

Love the uniform Jaime! I wish I was there to come sneak a peak and see you in action at work. Are you back at work? How are you by the way?

Niki said...

Love the uniform pics- you look so official! How are you doing with your neck and work?

Alison said...

oh you just stop it. I know you. You're not blog stalking (and it would be fine if you were) But you might have to watch out now that I've seen your child. He's SO ADORABLE I might just start stalking you!

Ashley and Aaron said...

those pictures are cute!...even though the boobs on that gorilla are mildly disturbing