Saturday, December 12, 2009

[Oct 27] The Sharing Bag

Choobie got the "sharing bag" at preschool. He had to take it home and put something in it to show and tell to his class. We got to come and watch. It was priceless. He got to sit on the "golden chair" as the kids guessed what could be in the bag.
He has the most wonderful teachers.
It was his favorite shark puppet. He actually passed it around so everyone could touch it. He's growing up so fast. In fact, when he saw Dan & I come in he was "embarrassed." I couldn't believe it. Doesn't he know how cool we are?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh how precious! I'm starting sign ups for preschool in the fall and I can't believe Ambrose is old enough but this post made me excited for him!

Sheralie said...

His clothes are pretty cool too, he looks like a mini Dan :)

Kara said...

You are so right! That's so cute and lucky that you got to be there to see him do his show and tell. Isn't it crazy how fast time flies. there's only a few more weeks before he's in Primary- no more Nursery. I think Nathan might have a hard time with that. He loves playing with toys too much.