Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Zoo with the Girls

The girls came down for a free day at the zoo and we had a blast. Here's lil miss Addi driving the jeep.

Two Sticks and a Rock! Can life get any better?

Luke LOVES sticks and thinks that everyone else shares his obsession with them. Please notice that he gave Addi some sticks and is handing these two to his momma.

I don't know why but I just LOVE this picture of Addi girl. She's all decked out in her designer dress (www.shabbyapple.com) made by her mom and she's diggin around on the ground and stick fighting with the boys. Love it!

Just pondering the meaning of life on the merry-go-round

Goosey scaring Addi on the merry-go-round

In case you didn't know, there's more sticks over her momma

Uncle Goosey telling my son to "cheetah scratch momma in the face." What are uncles for right?

My brother Jeff aka Gooseykins aka The Manny removing a monkey from the tree

There is nothing I love more than seeing Dan teach his son about animals. What a great dad!

Eliza, Pow-Mah and the goose. Upon meeting my brother for the first time in Hawaii, Erin jumped in the shower with him. They have been close ever since.

The Manny supervising the children while they stick fight. Who knows where we were.

Luke's favorite animal at the zoo is the otter. When he is in his crib at night before he goes to sleep we hear him on the baby monitor singing songs about the otter that he makes up himself. It is so funny!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Can I just say that you make living in CA look SOOOO fun! Is that all you do is play at the Zoo, Disneyland, Sea World and other fun places? I want to move. All there is to do in Vegas is gamble, gamble, go to strip clubs, and play Bingo (which I love)! I need to come to SoCal and see you!!! I would love to come Memorial Day weekend, but that's when Chris' 10 year HS reunion is and I think we're going. I would love to see you and Heidi together again though. How long is she going to be there?

Ashley and Aaron said...

The stick obsession is hilarious. It's so funny to see what random things kids get interested in. And that picture of Dan and Luke a few posts down is so beautiful! Isn't is so great to see our immature boys turn into loving fathers?! Now, if we could only get them to stop laughing when they fart...

Necia said...

Looks so fun! love that every pic has a "stick" in it, don't you love lit' boys! That's so awesome that you guys still get together so much!