Saturday, April 26, 2008

Erin Comes to Town

Erin and baby Eliza came down to Anaheim from Washington state for a visit. I loaded up Luke and my brother the Goose and headed up to reunite with Eag and Pow-Mah. Here are ALL THREE of us with Keiki in tow! If someone from the future went back in time and showed us this photo while we were laying out at Waimea in scantily clad swim attire I think we would've died. I never dreamed of being pasty white in LA pushing strollers with our children in them. I have even ditched my rainbow slippers and am wearing running shoes because they make my back hurt less after a long day of walking. I am an OLD FART!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing these 2 because they are the best. While I do get to see Eag from time to time, (though not nearly enough in my opinion) I haven't seen Erin in almost a year. When we get together it feels like things haven't skipped a beat.
In Hawaii Erin was always taking care of other peoples kids so it was awesome to see her with one of her own. Please look at this little doll! She is just five months old and the almost the same size as Luke. She was born eleven pounds and change. This is her standing....yes STANDING up in her stroller just checkin' out the world with those gorgeous blue eyes.

What a cute little princess and her mom. She is the best baby too. Seriously like not a peep or a meltdown of any kind the whole day.

Eliza Paige

I don't know what it is but Luke and Addi play SO WELL together. I seriously LOVE it because I just get to kick back and chat with Eag and they just entertain themselves. Sometimes we get to talking and then realize our wild ones have been running around the lego store taking boxes off the shelves and un-building the giant lego giraffe. oops. The weird thing is, he doesn't hit her, kick her, cheetah scratch her, or take toys away from her like he does with other kids. I like to think that he knows he will marry her someday so he best be nice to her because she is going to have every male in SoCal after her.

MMIH (Match Made in Heaven)

Who wouldn't want him for a son-in-law?!

Sidenote: I realized that when I got home there were NO pictures of my brother the Goose. This is due to the fact that he was the Manny all day. He is seriously the best kid wrangler ever and ALL kids love the Goose. All moms love the Goose too. I don't think I had to carry Lukey boy once all day long! Mahalo Gooseykins!

2 comments:

Kara said...

That is so funny that if we went back to the days of laying out at the beach we could never imagine ourselves pushing a stroller around with our kids! That is so true, and looking at that picture, I feel the same way. I have pictures with "Eag" hiking up Stairway and I have this funny pic with Erin stuck in my head at a Halloween party where she was wearing a "Hershey Kiss" hat made out of foil and that other girl was a Laie car! I can't remember her name! Anyways, those were the days. I miss you guys, and oh how I would love to see you and hang out! You should come to Vegas sometime, and I really want to come visit you!

snbjork said...

What cute kids! It's funny you talk about laying out on the beach. I've never actually done that, I don't think. I fry after about 5 minutes and that's with a 50 SPF. But, anyway, this is not about me. I think it's awesome that you have that cute little guy now! And strollers, and sneakers, and all that jazz. Power to us Mommies!