Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Let's Hear it for the Eag!

Shabby Baby by Addi & Kinsi made its debut this week. One of my best friends Eag (Alisa) and her sister spent countless hours dreaming up the designs, picking the fabric, making samples, and sitting through meetings galore to come up with the ADORABLE little girls clothing line. Even with working part time and mothering Addi Girl she pulled it off. The dresses are made in the USA and are really cute. Way to go Eag! Here is a direct link to their site so you can buy some stuff:

http://www.shabbyapple.com/c-16-shabby-baby-dresses.aspx


If that doesn't work just go to www.shabbyapple.com and click on shabby baby.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

queen of hearts dress stole my heart

if only ambrose were a girl... a chubby, plus-sized girl... ah...

Maylin said...

I love it and I've already passed the site on to other friends. I put the site under my "shopping favorites" so I can remember where to go when I think of a good excuse to spend some money!