Wednesday, October 14, 2009

[Sept 11] Boys Day Out

I love checking the camera when Dan and Choob spend the day together. I imagine what they did and what they said to one another. I love that they have special time together just the boys.

Dan doesn't bring the stroller anywhere. I would never attempt such a thing. He doesn't want to carry around my girlie diaper bag since it has Hawaiian flowers on it so he takes a back pack. What a man! Just 2 boys, 1 backpack, 1 theme park. Impressive.




Please click on the shark picture and notice the blue color around Choobs mouth. They definitely made an unauthorized purchase...my guess is one of those giant pixie sticks from the gift shop.

Love these boys!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Lucky Lucky choob seriously lives the life! I wanna go to all these theme parks.