Monday, June 15, 2009

[June 14] Star Wars Days at Legoland -- Part One

Obviously the boys were in heaven

This ENTIRE background was made of single legos.


What do you do with a darth vader made entirely of legos?
Play in his cape of course.

In between looking at stars wars stuff made of legos, the boys rode the dino coaster and Choobie hatched out of this dino egg. EVERY time we go to lego land he has to hatch out of this egg and pretend he is a baby dino. The sounds he makes are hilarious.

There were a variety of storm troopers (all of which have specific names that both Dan and Choob could tell you) to hold hands with.


Choobie was so excited about this "R-7". Some random guy made this thing and it was remote control and he just drove it around legoland all day. Choob was in love. Just look at how he gingerly touches him in awe.

The boys and Jango Fett (wierd that I know the difference between boba and jango)




Choobie loved to hold hands with the storm troopers. Looks like he's joined the dark side for sure!

5 comments:

Julie W said...

Looks like your boys are in heaven.

And no, it is not weird that you know the difference between boba and jango. Every good mom does! ( Cooper still knows all the storm troopers names...I never did get the hang of those)

Melissa said...

That's adorable! Luke is so cute :)

Melissa said...

Oh and an addition to Julie's comment..."Every good mom does" who has a son! I don't know the difference but I'm sure I would if Ashley was in to Star Wars :)

The Rines Family said...

You are just an awesome mom- I don't know a THING about Star Wars (dare I say that I can't recall much of the movies having only seen them once) and I have a son- you are truly just the best!

The Roy Family said...

That is AWESOME!! I'm totally jealous. Gavin would've LOVED it! Unfortunately, I sat here naming each character before reading your posts to see if I got them right. That's what playing too much of "Star Wars Legos" with your kid will do to ya!