Monday, June 15, 2009

[June 14] Darth Vader Pets Puppy

Dan and Choob waited in the long line to get their picture taken with Darth Vader. As they were walking away after the picture Choobie stopped in his tracks and said, "Wait! Darth Vader forgot to pet my puppy!!" So they ran back (totally holding up the line at this point) and asked Darth Vader if he would pet Puppy.
And Darth Vader did.
And it was MAGICAL for this little boy.
And he wakes up every morning and says, "momma, do you remember when Darth Vader pet my Puppy? It was totally cool huh?" I wish I knew who was inside that costume because I would send him a really nice thank you note for taking the time to pet my little boys treasured puppy. We love you Darth Vader!

2 comments:

Julie W said...

This brought tears to my eyes, what a lucky little boy.

The Englanders said...

Ohhh! That is so precious!