Sunday, December 14, 2008

[Dec 13] A Meeting with Baby Von

Last night I went up to Huntington to see my friend and her new baby. Little Baby Von is here! 7 lbs 1 oz, 20 inches. He came out after 12 minutes of pushing. What a champion our little Eag is! The doctor said she was made to have babies. I must say she makes em pretty darn cute. Look at all that hair!
He is THE SWEETEST boy. Just look at this peaceful little popple. He just calms everybody around him. It was really hard not to steal him away as my own. We love you baby VON!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my gosh! What a tiny little guy! I can't believe all that black hair!! Congrats to Eag!

diana palmer said...

jamie, what's a popple? hahahahahha (as usual)

diana palmer said...

if i could edit my comment, i'd spell your name right.