Friday, November 21, 2008

[Nov 15] Help Me Obi Wan Kenobi...You're My Only Hope


Guess what I got for my birthday this year?????? Staph infection. Yup. Right on the end of my nose. The 'ol rudolph schnoz for my b-day celebration. It's a good thing I'm allergic to antibiotics huh? KILL ME NOW! I've had her for about 10 days now and she is getting smaller. Hopefully she'll be gone by the 10th day of my meds or else Dan says "they're gonna have to snip the beak off." In other news, how do you think I look as a brunette? hehehe

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh no! that's awful! of course youre allergic to anibiodics... of course!

snbjork said...

Poor Jaime! What a mess and for your birthday of all days....Sorry!

You make a fine brunette, but better yet a redhead...you have the most amazing hair!

The Englanders said...

Did you get the printer yet?

Ashley and Aaron said...

Love this picture of you...but that TOTALLY sucks about the staph infection...yech. Too bad you learned the hard way that you need to wash your hands more than once a year...just kidding...I'm sure you're very hygene-conscious.