Sunday, November 2, 2008

[Oct 17] At the Mall With Momma

I got a coupon in the mail for the Children's Place so we packed up and went to the mall. We got there ONE HOUR early becuase I thought malls opened at 9am. Turns out they don't. We sure had fun killing time though.

Choobie found this seal statue and crawled up on it and began snuggling the momma and baby seal despite the fact that they were made out of cold concrete. Then he just sat on them for awhile.I always like to take him to the Pottery Barn Kids store so he can play with all the cool stuff. As we walked in Choob almost exploded with excitment when he saw this set up:Umm if I had about two thousand dollars this room would be Choobie's Christmas present. I mean, what two year old doesn't need a millenium falcom bedspread and retro star wars sheets? Plus if I were to transform Choobs room into this star wars paradise, then he would have to fight Dan for it. Perhaps then I could turn them against each other and destroy their evil plot to overthrow "the Mother" aka Me. Ahh, if only the lottery were easy to win....

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Isn't that the bedroom set Dan had in high school? :) Actually, Rich would kill for that bedspread too. What guy wouldn't? Maybe that Prigmore/Porter luck will turn around and you WILL win the lottery. Or the McDonald's monopoly... we're really close. Choobie makes a cute little seal pup. I miss that kid.

Melissa said...

He's seriously so cute! His love for animals is just amazing! Are you going to post pictures of him in his Halloween costume?!? Can't wait to see them and how awesome is that room? I wish my whole house could be decorated like Pottery Barn :) Can't wait for Sunday!!!

Nicole, Paul, Ike and Aubs said...

I will not be sharing these pics with Paul for fear of the two thousand dollars that would disappear from our bank account the moment after. Seven times out of ten Paul's first pick for movie night is a Star Wars film. Two percent goes to the Lord of the Rings trilogy and the other to the Indiana Jones adventures. If only there were a movie about a treaure hunting fury footed hobit that traveled through outer space!