Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm a Winner!!!

So I won a FREE photo shoot with this lady from my internet moms group. When I found out we had won the photo shoot, I bought Choob the cutest outfit and gave him a haircut two weeks ahead of time so that it would grow out and he wouldn't look like the guy from Dumb & Dumber. Woops. Looks like I needed to cut it 3 weeks ahead of time. Anyway....Luke turned 2 yesterday and with it came his sudden fashion diva attitude. He HATED the outfit I bought him. "No like this shirt momma....no like this shorts momma" and he continued to strip off his clothing. Awesome. After about 30 minutes of both Dan & I trying to put him in "the outfit he is going to wear whether he likes it or not" we caved. I didn't want his eyes all red and puffy and him running around the beach half naked. He chose his own bland colored ug outfit.

We went to Crystal Pier (Jenny when you are in town we ARE going there for you to shoot, you will die) for the freebie. It was weird working with another photographer because the only one we've used before was Jenny and she was so AWESOME and involved and knew us and the choob and we felt totally comfortable with her. This lady was a complete stranger and really super nice but quiet and non assertive. Different style. We'll see in 2 weeks how the pics turned out. She did put up a sneak peek on her photoblog. Click HERE to check it out.

5 comments:

Kendra said...

You are a winner, and just keep telling yourself that!! So I was asked to find out if the "mormon" crew would be attending our High Skewl reunion... Anywho- your choobster is sooo cute and I love that you are a mom, you crack me up! Did you like this random comment?? great.

Jodi said...

Happy birthday Choobie!! The pictures the photographer posted are adorable. That other contest was bogus. I think this proves that Choobs IS the cutest kid in San Diego! And he has personality. You should get him an agent.

Alisa said...

They turned out so cute! We will see you this weekend for Chuckie Cheesefest!

Kendra said...

I smell what your stepping in about the cost of the reunion. We definitely need to get together when Matt and I get to San-Dogg. Any job openings at Ralphs?? I think I am more of a Henry's girl!!

Jen and Bryan said...

those are SO cute!!! I for sure want to go out there. A photographer friend that I have out here is named Sarah Jayne Goodman... random. Thanks for all the nice things you said about me. You're too nice! I can't wait to see all the pictures.