Monday, August 17, 2009

[July 13] Museuem of Man with Mom

The Choob and I had an entire day all to ourselves. I thought it'd be fun to go to the Museum of Man because I remembered them having really cool mummies. Turns out the mummies weren't that cool. In fact they were kind of gross. This C3PO was totally awesome though.

After the museum, we ran and ran through the hallways in Balboa Park. We pretended we were on the Matterhorn slaying yetis around every corner. It got pretty sweaty. I needed a break, so I sat on a bench near the Koi Pond while choob chose to rest in it. I love spending time with this boy.

2 comments:

snbjork said...

Awesome! Is there anywhere you guys go that there isn't a Star Wars character? Just wondered.

Familia Forsloff said...

That choobster is one lucky little guy to get to go to all these awesome parks/attractions with mom and dad! In fact, are you guys adopting cause Lane and I would love to move in!